We maintain a fleet of high-quality 3D printers including the MakerGear M2 and Ultimaker 2.
FFF printing is an open-source variation of Professional FDM 3D printing. FFF offers an excellent value to consumers seeking low-cost, high-quality parts, prototypes or marketing models.
- Great Color Options
- Lowest Cost
- Variable Density fill for thick-walled prototypes
- Short lead times
- Lower Precision and Repeatability than PolyJet or FDM
- Porous geometry (unsuitable for air-tight prototypes)
FFF Typical Printer Specifications:
- Maximum envelope (bounding box) – 8” x 10” x 8” (200mm x 250mm x 200mm)
- Layer size: 0.0079in (0.2mm)
- Minimum feature size: 0.040in (1.0mm)
- Minimum clearance or gap between features: 0.0197in (0.5mm)
- Typical Part Tolerances: +/- 0.010″ or 0.005″/”, whichever is greater